Here are our top 5 tips for an awesome ambush – perfect for our Easter half term activity days!
1.Communication is key! – Make sure you know what you’re doing and that your teammates know what the plan of attack is. Have a quick team meeting before the mission starts!
2. Stock Up! – Never ambush the enemy when you don’t have enough ammo! Know your team’s ammo state so you know how much everyone has and how many grenades you can use (Top tip – use a ThunderFlash to signal the ambush or even a BB Grenade!)
3. Position yourselves! – Have every one of your teammates in position – you should already know your team’s numbers so make sure you put an even number of players in each position (Top tip – when defending the castle, don’t forget to position players all around to stop the enemy sneaking up from the side!)
4. Don’t be a sitting duck! – If the enemy spots you, don’t become a sitting duck! Instead, run in a zig-zag to new cover until you are out of their line of sight! (Top tip – before you come to our Easter Half Term Activity days familiarise yourself with our zone maps so you know your way around!)
5. Dress the part! – Finally, make sure you and your teammates are well cammed up so the enemy doesn’t see you before the ambush starts!
Want to win a £5 Gift Voucher in time for Christmas?
Head on over to our Facebook page here to enter. Winners announced at random on 24th December 2017.
Laser Tag Birthday Parties in Swansea
These little Laser Tag Warriors had a blast on the weekend!
Smiles all round from start to finish 😁
Plus one very happy birthday boy who lead his team to VICTORY!!! 😃🎂🎉
This group had a great time in a Paintball VS match this week!
I think you can tell which team won!……… the kids! 😁
Hope you all enjoyed guys.
Father’s Day is one of those celebrations we always tend to forget about until the very last minute. It doesn’t help matters that the date changes every year. Father’s Day is always on the third Sunday of June, which means there’s no fixed date for it each year.
Check out the features of our awesome G36 Laser Tag Assault Rifle.
Send any questions about the G36C, or booking a Birthday Party with us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- One entrance per person per social networking platform
- The winner will be drawn at random via a ‘random name picker’ tool online on the 23rd September 2016.
- Family members of Teamforce UK are not permitted to win the competition.
- Entrants must be based in Swansea, Wales, UK & surrounding areas (+20km).
G36C ASSAULT RIFLE
Our G36C Assault Rifle is the closest thing you can get to grabbing your favourite weapon straight out of Call of Duty! Armed with a front grip for added accuracy and stability, this is the ultimate upgrade for playing Laser Tag. The G36C at Teamforce Swansea will come fitted with a red dot scope for added realism to enable the player to get to the top of the leader board.
With its lightweight frame, fore grips & red dot scope sights the G36C is the ultimate rifle to go from close combat action to long distance sniping in seconds! The G36C assault rifle is extremely popular with players so if you’re interested in upgrading then please let us know when you’re booking so you don’t miss out.